A trusted law firm in Jacksonville, Florida since 1938, Donahoo & McMenamy, P.A. has built a solid reputation for providing the highest quality legal services with a dedication to client satisfaction that distinguishes it from its peers.
Donahoo & McMenamy attorneys are licensed to practice law in the following jurisdictions:
Donahoo & McMenamy, P.A. is ranked AV Preeminent, the highest ranking given by the Martindale-Hubbell® PEER REVIEW RATINGS™, an objective indicator of a lawyer’s high ethical standards and professional ability, generated from evaluations of lawyers by other members of the bar and the judiciary.
The law office of Donahoo & McMenamy, P.A. concentrates on:
- Estate planning including wills, revocable and irrevocable trusts and advance directives
- Trust and estate administration
- Probate and guardianship
- Federal and state taxation including income, estate, gift, fiduciary and generation-skipping transfer taxation; and tax planning for individuals, families, businesses and partnerships
- IRS and Florida Department of Revenue representation including audits
- Tax exempt / non-profit organizations